Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cool people interview

Can you tell I got tired of thinking of witty titles?

Anyway, here are some of my friend's thoughts on coolness. I tried to interview cool looking people on the street, but no one was comfortable having their picture posted online.

Yu-Xi:
Why do you like clothes like that? *indicates*
Um... they're comfy. And warm. Versus nudity.

What is a really cool outfit that you'd want to wear?
I don't really have a cool outfit that I like to wear. I like to wear just a T-shirt and Jeans, because that's easy to wear.

What do you think are important elements of coolness?
I like someone who... is interesting? And... ah... not closed-minded.

Yay! *we high-five*

Na:
(she didn't ewant her picture posted)
What makes a person cool?
Um... I guess... uniqueness? Like... someone who does something you wouldn't see every day.

Why do you wear the kinds of clothes you wear?
Oh, my mom bought them for me. 'Cause she's like 'you have to fit in', but I don't really care. I don't really get to choose what I wear.

If you did get to choose, what would you wear?
Um... I have no idea.

Ja Min:

Can I take a picture of you to put on the blog?
No. Say that not taking pictures is cool.

What do you think is the coolest outfit you have?
Nothing.

You think being naked is the coolest outfit you have?
What? No. Wha... I didn't mean 'no clothing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment